In the following we wish to inform you as to the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all the data referring to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
1. Controller responsible for data processing and contact
(a) pursuant to article 4, paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the company Schleicher Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG, Boschetsrieder Str. 125, D-81379 München, as represented by its managing director, Stefan Schleicher, is the controller responsible; please refer here to our imprint.
(b)If you have any questions concerning data protection, please contact our external data protection consultant, Robert Petzold, at:
postal adress: Quentia GmbH, Datenschutzbeauftragter, Otto-Hahn-Str. 2, 86368 Gersthofen, Deutschland
2. Your rights when using the website
- the right, pursuant to article 15 of the GDPR, to obtain information about your data as stored by us which were collected during your visit to the website;
- the right, pursuant to article 16 of the GDPR, to demand rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to you as stored by us or the completion of incomplete data;
- the right, pursuant to article 17 of the GDPR, to demand erasure of your personal data as stored by us insofar as processing is not required to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- the right, pursuant to article 7 paragraph 3 of the GDPR, at all times to withdraw your consent to processing once given to us. This means that we may no longer continue data processing on the basis of this consent in the future. The legitimacy of processing executed on the basis of this consent remains unaffected up to the point of withdrawal by the party concerned;
- the right, pursuant to article 20 of the GDPR, to be provided with the personal data you made available to us in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format or to demand transmission to another controller responsible;
- the right, pursuant to article 18 of the GDPR, to demand the restriction of processing. We shall restrict processing when the conditions stipulated under article 18 paragraph 1 of the GDPR are fulfilled;
- the right, pursuant to article 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities responsible if you think that your right to informational self-determination has been violated by the processing of personal data collected during your visit to our website. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht: BayLDA) is responsible for Schleicher Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG;
- if your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of the GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR, to file an objection to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or to object to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which shall be enforced by us without your citing a particular situation.
3. Data security
We maintain modern technological measures to ensure data security, especially for the protection of your personal data from the dangers of data transmission as well as from exposure to third parties. In each case, these measures are aligned with current state-of-the-art technology.
4. Processing of personal data
4.1. Collection of personal data during visits to our website
4.1.1. During purely informational use of our website, i.e. when you do not register or provide us with information in some other way, we only collect the personal data your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which we technically require to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis here is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of the GDPR), whereby the following information is captured without any action on your part and stored for three days in the server logs of the server of our hosting company before automatic deletion:
- domain requested
- IP adress
- time of request
- Request, i.e. number of requests made to our site
- access status/http status code
- data volume/bytes transmitted in each case
- user agent/browser
4.1.2. In addition to the data given above, cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. These cookies consist of short text files which are stored on your hard disk, assigned to the browser you are using, and via which certain information is passed to the partner who placed the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They ensure greater user friendliness and efficiency when using the Internet. The legal basis here is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of the GDPR. You can configure your browser settings as you wish. We would point out, however, that you then may not be able to use all the functions offered by this website.
4.2. Further functions and website options offered
In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various options you may be interested in. As a rule, you are then requested to enter further personal data which we use to provide the service required.
4.2.1. Contact via e-mail/contact form
In case of any questions, we offer you the option of contacting us via our contact form or the e-mail address given on our website. This information is processed to answer your question. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is based on your voluntary consent given, pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter a of the GDPR.
Any data collected in this connection are erased once storage is no longer necessary or processing is restricted if statutory retention requirements apply.
4.2.2. Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on our website. This means that we can show you interactive maps directly on our website, enabling easy use of the map function.
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant sub-site of our website. The data named under item 4.1.1. of this declaration are also transmitted. This occurs independently of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in with Google, your data are allocated directly to your account. If you do not wish for this Google allocation with your profile, you must log off prior to the activation of the button. Google stores your data as a usage profile and deploys these data for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-driven design of its website. This kind of evaluation serves (even for users not logged in) particularly to enable demand-driven advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right of objection to the generation of a user profile, whereby you must address yourself to Google to assert this right. The integration of Google Maps is necessary for the demand-driven design of our website. Herein lies our interest in data processing pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter f of the GDPR.
(3) Further information on the purpose and extent of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be obtained from the data protection declarations of the provider. There you will also find further information on your rights in this respect and on the setting options for protecting your personal privacy: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy.
5. Implementation of Matomo (previously Piwik)
(1) This website uses the Matomo website analytics support to analyse the use of our website and to enable regular improvement. The statistics collected allow us to improve our service and to make it of greater interest to you as the user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of the GDPR.
(2) Cookies are saved on your computer for this analysis. The information collected in this way is saved by the controller only on the server of the hosting company in Germany. You can stop this analysis by deleting existing cookies and preventing their storage. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would point out that you may in some cases not be able to use the full extent of functions offered by this website. The storage of cookies can be prevented by the appropriate browser setting. Prevention of the utilization of Matomo is possible by removing the tick at the end of the section, hence activating the opt-out/plug-in function.
(3) This website uses Matomo with the AnonymizeIP extension. This enables the processing of abbreviated IP addresses, prohibiting a direct personal reference. The IP address transmitted from your browser via Matomo will not be combined with other data collected by us.
(4) The Matomo program is an open-source project. Information on data protection relating to third-party services can be accessed at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
6. Utilization of Adobe Typekit
We use Adobe Typekit for our website visuals. The legal basis here is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of the GDPR. Typekit is a service offered by Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd., which gives us access to a font library. To implement the fonts used by us, your browser must connect up to an Adobe server in the USA and download the font required for our website.
Adobe receives hereby the information, that our website has been accessed from your IP-address. Further information is to be found in the Adobe data protection provisions at https://www.adobe.com/privacy/typekit.html.
7. Implementation of social media plug-ins
(1) The following social media plug-ins are currently to be found on our career portal: Facebook, Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn.
You will recognize the provider of the plug-in by their logo. By using the plug-in you can share job openings in your social media: after clicking on the logo (assuming you are not already registered in your social media accounts when viewing the job ads) the log-in request for the appropriate social media service appears. The plug-in providers receive the information that you have accessed the relevant website as part of our online service. In the case of Facebook and Xing, the providers involved specify that in Germany the IP address is anonymized immediately after generation. The use of a plug-in enables the transmission of personal data from your system to the appropriate plug-in provider and stored there (in the USA in the case of US-American providers).
(2) We neither have control over the data collected and data processing procedures nor do we know the full extent of data collection, the purposes of processing or the storage retention period. We further possess no information on deletion of data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as a usage profile and deploys these data for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-driven design of its website. This kind of analysis serves particularly to present demand-driven advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right of objection to the generation of a user profile, whereby you must address yourself to the appropriate plug-in provider to assert this right. We offer you the possibility via plug-ins to interact with social networks and other users. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f of the GDPR.
(4) Further information on the purpose and extent of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be obtained from the data protection declarations of these providers given below. There you will also find further information as to your rights in this respect and on the setting options for protecting your personal privacy.
(5) Addresses of the various plug-in providers and URLs together with their data protection links:
- Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland)
Datenschutzerklärung (Datenrichtlinie): https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter (Anbieter: Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07, Ireland)
- XING (Anbieter: XING SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland)
Datenschutzerklärung/ Opt-Out: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung
- LinkedIn (Anbieter: LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland)
Cookie-Richtlinie und Opt-Out: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
8. Implementation of the Applicant Management Software HR4YOU
For processing your personal data in the context of applying for a position, we use the Application Management Software HR4YOU from HR4YOU AG, Ulbarger Straße 52, D-26629 Großefehn, a company which serves as our contract data processor. Go to https://www.hr4you.de/en/Dataprotection/ for more information on data protection at HR4YOU.
9. Obligation to make data available
There is no legal obligation to make data available. However, some our website functions cannot be used without entering personal data.
10. Automatic decision-making including profiling
This kind of procedure is not in use.
11. Data protection and third-party websites
The website can contain hyperlinks to and from third-party websites. If you follow a hyperlink to one of these websites, please note that we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for third-party content or data protection provisions. Please check the appropriate data protection provisions prior to the transmission of personal data to these websites.
12. Amendment of the Data Protection Declaration
Due to the further development of our website and related options or due to any changes in legal or official guidelines, it may be necessary to amend this Data Protection Declaration.
Schleicher Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG
Munich, Federal Republic of Germany, this 11th day of January 2021